Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What happens if I am not satisfied with the results of a task?
Behind our VPAs there are real people, so of course mistakes can happen once in a while. For this case we have installed a professional procedure based on our many years of experience and offer you full buyer protection.
Together with your VPA we process every complaint carefully and accurately. We will find an adequate solution to every complaint. If you are not satisfied, you have the following options available in the app within seven business days:
- Return result to VPA for revision with additional info
- Submit a complaint if you are not satisfied with the final result.
Instances of a complaint could include:
- The VPA has not met the accepted deadline
- The results do not match the description in the task specification
- The budget was increased without your approval
- The deadline was extended without prior consultation with you
From the time of your complaint, the VPA has three business days to find an adequate solution together with you. If you and your VPA are unable to reach an agreement, we will act as mediator and assist you in finding a solution. Any reimbursements will be made from the time account of the VPA handling the case and will be credited to you after a successful resolution.
Don’t worry, with our Managed VPA Service we are always there for you.